1. What is their view of God?
2. What are their values?
3. How do they define truth?
4. Do they have an optimistic or pessimistic view of life? Cite evidence.
5. What are their views of work and worldly success?
6. What is their view of society?
7. Who is their authority?
8. What is their view of education?
9. Do they view man as inherently good, evil, or somewhere in between?
Below is a link to the Research Questions document. Open the document, choose Save as, and save the document to Ms. DiMichele's g: drive. You may then type the answers you find into the document.